14 Days Best of Kenya Safari
A one week safari in Kenya designed especially for photographers, staying seven nights in Kenya’s finest wildlife area, the Mara ecosystem.
The safari spends time in two exclusive wildlife conservancies in the Mara eco-system: Ol Kinyei Conservancy and Olare Motorogi Conservancy as well as in the Maasai Mara Reserve.
DAY 1; NAIROBI – MASAI MARA
Pick up from Airport or Place of Residence in Nairobi at 7:00am, Your safari takes you to the Maasai Mara Reserve and into the domain of the Maasai, Kenya’s cattle-herding nomads determined to preserve their traditions. The Mara is magnificent, home to Kenya’s richest concentration of wildlife, and regarded by many travelers as an essential stop on any tour of Africa. When westerners think of Africa and safari, this is place they imagine – golden grassland plains pocked with acacia, wildebeests, zebras, lions, and jackals bound by together by the cycle of life and death. Three days here will only scratch at the surface of the wonders of the Mara.
Arrival in Maasai Mara in time for lunch, after lunch embark on an evening Game drive until Late evening when you settle for dinner and overnight.
Included Activities: Mara Evening Game Drive
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
DAY 2,3,4,5,6; Full Day Game Drive – MASAI MARA
Spend the days in Maasai Mara, Kenya’s most popular game reserve where you will have the best opportunity of spotting the Big Five – lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino and elephant, Game drives are flexible, with the option of going out with picnic lunch boxes to spend entire day in the park, or you can choose to have early morning and late afternoon game drives. The trip allows off-road driving strictly for the photography vehicle mainly during the low season.
Why This Trip
- You will be accommodated in the Southern Mara for 3 nights and move to the northern Mara for another 3 nights.
- Photography tour will always start as early as 0545 before sunrise, we have the option of carrying breakfast with us or we can always come back to the Camp.
- On the last day, we depart for a balloon Safari before heading back to Nairobi
- Exclusive Maasai Village Visit is included in the package
- Exclusive Transport in a 4 by 4 vehicle
- All permits included in the price
Accommodation: Base Camp Mara & Mara Serena
Included Activity: Full Day Game Drive, Maasai Mara Hot Air Balloon, Maasai Village Visit
Meals: Breakfast, Picnic Lunch, Dinner
DAY 7; MASAI MARA National Reserve – Nairobi
Early Morning breakfast at your camp check out of the camp and park and drive to Nairobi. Lunch will be served en route in one of the towns before Nairobi, afterwards drop off at your respective hotel or airport
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
- Transportation in a custom safari 4 by 4 with pop-up roof ideal for game viewing and sightseeing.
- Services of a professional English speaking driver/guide
- Full board accommodation in the lodge/tented camp as mentioned
- Bottled water for use during the safari
- Park entrance fees
- Lunch on the last day
- Pick Up and drop off to the safari starting point
- International flights
- Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips etc.?